DECODING AQ - Adaptability Confidence With Ross Thornley
Decoding AQ with Ross Thornley Feat. Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez. World Champion in Project Management
July 14, 2021
Ross Thornley + Special Guests
Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez is World Champion in Project Management, a professor, author and executive coach. He is fluent in five languages and been recognized by Thinkers50 with the prestigious award “Ideas into Practice” and is ranked #17 in the global gurus Top 30 list. Also part of Marshall Goldsmith 100 coaches. Antonio author of multiple books, inc, “Lead Successful Projects” (Penguin, 2019) and work focuses on advising senior leaders on how to lead transformational change.
Ross and Antonio talk about project management, project leadership, getting things done and changing strategies. The pair also discuss priorities, inspiration from children's visions, addressing change, value, purpose and getting results.
- 00:57 The world champion of project management
- 02:36 Getting into transformational change and working with leaders
- 05:33 Some of the challenges Antonio has seen in the last 18 months and examples of things going well
- 09:23 Prioritising the most essential needs for organisations to operate in
- 13:01 Learning from children like Greta
- 16:27 Being successful in this environment of accelerated change
- 21:58 Accelerating theories, ideas and experiments getting them into organisations
- 26:27 Antonio's priorities and what to focus on when scaling up
- 32:09 Saying "no" and changing our relationship with this turning it into a positive
- 37:42 Antonio's first book 'The Focused Organisation'
Connect with Antonio:
Connect with Ross: